Urgent® PC Therapy
Urgent® PC Neuromodulation to Treat Overactive Bladder
Urgent® PC Therapy is a non-drug, non-surgical option to treat patients with Overactive Bladder and associated symptoms of urinary urgency, urinary frequency and urge incontinence.
Therapy consists of 12 weekly sessions in your doctor’s office, followed by a refresher treatment about once a month to maintain improvements. During each 30-minute session, a thin needle electrode is placed near the patient’s ankle and is connected to an external device that provides mild stimulation. Up to 80% of patients improve with treatment. Most patients don’t experience side-effects. If side-effects occur they are typically temporary and include mild pain and skin inflammation at or near where the needle is placed.
Do you have Overactive Bladder (OAB) symptoms?
- I use the bathroom more than 8 times during the day
- I get up more than twice during the night to use the bathroom
- It bothers me how much I have to go
- I often have a sudden need to go with little or no warning
- I’ve wet myself because I can’t get to the bathroom in time
Call or schedule an appointment with Dr. Coyle to learn more about OAB.
Restoring Women's Lives
We’re restoring lives through improved pelvic health so you can focus on what’s important: enjoying your life and the people you love.